The 2019 edition of our annual Case Competition has officially launched!
Meaning it’s time to channel your inner management consultant expertise to solve a real-life business case for a chance to win an awesome R8000.
First round entries close on 11:59pm at 10th of May so you and your team best get to work as soon as possible!
This is how it’s going to work:
- First round entries will be a written submission. Submitting your cover page and answer before the deadline will count as your registration into the competition.
- You must submit a cover page along with your answer to the case study.
- Please include your team name and the following details on your cover page for each team member: Student number, Name, Surname, Field of study, Email address.
- Teams must consist of 2-4 members.
- Answers are to be submitted along with the cover page via email to A.firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on the 10th of May.
- The top 10 teams will progress to round 2.
- Click the button below labeled “CASE STUDY 1” to access the case.
There are resources you may consult before starting with round 1, as well as the terms and conditions for the competition on our website.
All the best and remember to think different!
Click the link below to download the case file